How can I pay on the web site?
Alaskan MAKER guarantees you a secured payment and proposes several modes to pay your order.
The payment by credit card through PayPlug
- The reserved system for online payments is totally secured (SSL protocol). This secure guarantee is assured by PayPlug - our service provider for credit card transactions.
- Data Encryption
All the online transactions are secured through HTTPS/TLS and the data are protected with an RSA encryption, considered as the best in the deal.
- Virtual safe:
All the credit card data is treated by the PayPlug virtual safe, constructed with strict security and encryption methods.
- PCI DSS certification:
PayPlug is certified PCI DSS Service Provider Level 2. Quarterly vulnerability scans and annual penetration tests are run on their IT infrastructure. When you approve the shopping basket, if you decide to validate the payment by credit card you are automatically redirected to a PayPlug page, easily identifiable by 2 visual landmarks in the address bar: the padlock and the “S” on HTTPS. One of these symbols can appear, or both.
- These 2 symbols guarantee the total security of the payment through PayPlug. At no time your payment data is communicated to us. When the payment is validated, you are automatically redirected on our website. You will receive an email confirmation if your payment by PayPlug and your bank account will be debited from the amount of your order with the following wording: PAYPLUG.COM
The payment through PayPal (with or without PayPal account)
The payment through PayPal allowed you to pay via the financial server of PayPal in a secured area too. Your number credit card is guided to the financial server, without coming by the server of our website. Your numbers are only communicated to PayPal. You can use the PayPal service without opening or possessing a PayPal account.
There is a payment error, I can’t place my order.
The payment can fail for many reasons :
- You made an error when you entered your bank information.
- You hadn’t entered the code sent by your bank.
- You have reached your online maximum spending per month.
- Your connection failed or you put too much time into entering your information.
We invite you to try again and if the problem persists, you can try to use another payment method. In any case, don’t worry, our Customer service is available.